Data Analytics team is looking for a smart, data-savvy data engineer to help us re-invent our data and analytics platforms. You should have a deep passion for understanding and solving data issues and bring logic, enthusiasm and an analytical approach to work issues.
- Drive engineering efforts to design, develop, and test data-driven solutions
- Drive the optimization, testing and tooling that will improve data quality
- Improve performance, availability and scalability of our backend systems
- Partner with engineering, product and operations teams to design tech solutions
- Utilize CI/CD throughout the development, automation and testing lifecycle
- Deliver updates in different backend components and
- Contribute strategy and tactics to the long-term roadmap for enterprise data strategy
- 3+ years’ experience building large scale big data applications in a business setting
- Excellent SQL and database knowledge
- Ability to pull data from disparate sources, (RDBMS, Excel), and deliver to Cloud data lake
- Hands-on experience with Python, Ruby, Scala, and/or Java.
- Knowledge/experience using AWS, Snowflake or other Cloud technology
- Proficient with Linux commands and environments
- Demonstrated ability to learn new languages.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytic or technical field, (Math, Stat, Computer Science, etc.)
- Hands-on experiences with data processing, reporting or analysis tools
- Experiences with Hadoop/Spark/Kafka/Presto/etc.