Data Scientist / BI Analyst
This Data Scientist role will support our current efforts related to machine learning, A/B testing methodologies, predictive analytics. You will apply data mining and modeling techniques, statistical analysis, and build high quality presentations for senior leadership team.
This team is responsible for providing analytical support to improve customers’ experience and products performance, identify key trends, build new KPIs and tell stories with data.
We work cross-functionally with program, product and engineering teams.
· Develop and implement machine learning algorithms and statistical methodologies
· Researching and building new analytical solutions
· Develop methods for classification, attribution, and correlation analyses to help operations and product teams
· Design and implement reporting solutions enabling stakeholders to make effective decisions.
· Conduct ad hoc data analysis and data quality investigations
· Monitor current KPIs; data trends and quality
· Maintain documentation to enable stakeholders to get the most out of self-serve reporting tools
· Data visualization
· Data processing, Data engineering and Data Wrangling
· 3 to 5 years of relevant experience working as a BI/data analyst/Data scientist or similar role
· Scripting and Programming skills (Spark SCALA, Python, PySpark, R…)
· Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Quicksight, Qlick
· Experience with Predictive Modeling and Machine Learning
· Experience working with relational databases, SQL experience a plus
· Exposure to big data tools and cloud technologies such as AWS
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with analytical approach to problem solving
· Ability to work in a rapidly changing and fast paced environment
· Self-motivated, highly organized, and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
· Graduate degree in analytical field (Computer Science, Applied Math, Statistics, Engineering…)