Fast growing marketing agency is seeking Data Scientist to provide modeling and analytic support to deliver improved performance for clients in digital and omnichannel environment.
· Utilize data science techniques to develop insights and value streams for client's business needs
· Research, implement, and evaluate multiple advanced analytics modeling solutions in the areas of custom audience segmentation, propensity modeling, media mix modeling, media attribution, forecasting, and optimization
· Apply advanced data visualization techniques to communicate insights to technical and non-technical audiences in a clear and concise manner
· Capability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with clients and key stakeholders
· Operate as SME and source of knowledge and best practices on data and analytics, industry and research trends, positioning, and customer needs
· Advocate for data science best practices through engaging with the data science community and contributing to while paper, technical blogs, actively participate in knowledge transfer
· 4 - 7 years of experience in a data science, marketing analytics and data analysis
· Deep understanding of data science techniques, statistical analysis, machine learning and visualization
· Ability to utilize data science tools and processes including statistical modeling, data mining and machine learning to deliver advanced analytic solutions to resolve customer issues
· Strong programming skills in Python and associated libraries (e.g. Pandas, MATLAB), R, SQL
· Comfortable using SQL, ETL and data management processes
· Familiarity with git / Github, and Unix command line
· Thorough understanding of relational and cloud-based database technology: ETL, data pipelines
· Demonstrated experience in project management, communication, and critical thinking.
· Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate with internal or external stakeholders.
· Advanced degree in data science, computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics, or another quantitative field.
· Advanced modeling within Media and digital marketing experience
· Machine learning project experience
· Previous experience in ad tech, media or marketing
· Big Data experience working in GCP and/or AWS platforms
· Experience in media attribution, Marketing Mix Modeling, or Matched Market Testing models
· Understanding of digital/(programmatic media buying platforms
NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES