Data Warehouse Analyst IV - LT Contract
Data Warehouse Analyst needed to build and manage data needs and reporting function for multiple clients. Strong data management experience needed to work with data science team to deliver data processing services across multiple platforms, environments and databases.
- Assist in the design, modeling, and development of Database Management Systems, (DBMS)
- Analyzes data requirements, architectures, data dictionaries and database schemas
- Gather, analyze, and normalize information from business operations to evaluate data needs
- Utilize Big Data and Database tools to gather, validate and organize large data sets
- Report to clients on findings and recommendations using visualization tools and methods
- Work with data engineers to structure large data sets to find usable information
- 4+ years’ experience in data management, database design and development
- Excellent SQL skills in Big Data environment
- Hands-on expertise with Big Data tools, ( Spark/Hive/Presto/Impala/Athena/etc.)
- Experience building dashboards to automate data feeds and reporting processes
- Experience with Visualization Tools, (Looker/Tableau/Quicksight/Qlik/etc.)
- Working knowledge of Apache Spark (PySpark, Scala)
- Knowledge working in Notebook environments, (Databricks/Jupyter/Zeppelin)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IS, or related field.