Database and ETL Developer
Utilize your strong data management expertise to deliver order and automation to disparate data sources. Optimize and automate ETL processes.
- Take ownership of existing database code and schema, data storage processes
- Trouble shoot data issues and recommend improvements to data handling processes
- Ensure production and development environments
- Provide guidance on enhancing data integrity and availability
- Constantly improve the cloud storage operation and processes
- Manage Integrity, Index Tuning, and Production refresh of SQL Server databases
- 4+ years’ experience in large database environment with multiple data repositories
- Expertise with Cloud databases, preferably Snowflake, AWS
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills in data cleansing, manipulation, table joins, etc.
- Utilize BI visualization tools to present data for analysis (Tableau, Power BI, Domo, etc.)
- Experience with database design and development
- Connect and join data from Excel and various sources and centralize in Cloud data warehouse
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field