Paid Search Marketing Manager
This position will act as the SME in Paid Search marketing and will play a key role in driving originations and increasing engagement with prospects through strategy and optimization.
Optimize search processes in partnership with media agency and manage Affiliate Marketing channel to drive profitable growth in new and existing partnerships.
· Develop innovative channel and audience strategies to drive portfolio growth in Paid Search and Affiliate channels
· Develop and implement Paid Search test plans including copy and landing page testing
· Leverages internal data, digital best practices, and business intelligence to develop and recommend segmentation, messaging and targeting strategies to drive product originations
· Day-to-day management of media agency and Affiliate partners
· Lead the development of creative assets to support search and Affiliate marketing
· Pursue new opportunities to expand the reach and penetration of our marketing strategies (such as search engine betas, landing page optimization, ad copy testing, etc.)
· Ensure flawless execution of all channel campaign set up, launches, and analytical deliverables
• 5 years’ experience managing Paid Search campaigns in Google, Bing, etc.
• Experience managing marketing budget across multiple marketing channels
• Experience in segmentation and testing, campaign development and optimization
• Expertise utilizing Excel for forecasting and analysis
• Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills suitable for all levels of management
• Ability to influence and collaborate with peers, leaders, and outside business partners
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or related field
• Excellent organizational and project management skills