Provide strategic project management support toward Customer Experience’s mission to increase coverage, adoption, efficacy, and the customer experience by overseeing the Publishing Program.
Assist with managing, planning, tracking, and implementing aspects of the Publishing Program from initiation to completion.
Support Customer Experience Operations Team in multiple tasks to help drive efficiencies, process improvement, and governance
- Maintain and manage detailed project plan, action item register and major milestone timelines
- Assumes day-to-day responsibility for projects and tasks
- Creates and maintains cross-functional relationships to enable program success
- Acts as a point of contact for project status; maintains communication with stakeholders and helps facilitate program meetings
- Strong problem-solving skills to remove barriers and presents solutions and options to management
- Brings together multiple stakeholders to help drive decisions
- 5-7 years of relevant Project Manager work experience
- Background working in Customer Experience environment
- Creates and maintains cross-functional relationships
-Maintains communication with stakeholders and helps facilitate program meetings
- Strong problem-solving and communication skill
- Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint