Sr, ETL Developer - LT Contract
Senior ETL Developer needed to build and maintain new tools and applications in cloud infrastructure.
Requires end-to-end experience in determining requirements, designing data ingestion, manipulation and testing processes and building data visualizations for client.
Interface with many peripheral teams, including external partners to ensure products are deployed in a timely manner, and that maximizes service integrity and minimizes the risk of down-time.
• Develop and maintain ETL applications using Apache Spark, Java, SQL/Pentaho and Python
• Performance tuning and management of SQL based Databases like Oracle, MySQL, Redshift etc.
• Backup/Restore/Archiving of Database
• Work with clients to understand data needs and develop data processes to support their needs
• 4 -5 yrs experience in ETL development for new applications
• Superior level Java/Python/SQL experience
• Extensive ETL and Database experience with SQL based RDBMS
• Experience in DevOps, testing, automation and app deployment
• Experience with Open stack and/or AWS Cloud services
• Experience with Linux (Ubuntu preferred) system
• Knowledge of data visualization tools: Tableau, Qlik, etc.
• Excellent communication skills are essential