Sr Manager Marketing Campaign Strategy
Campaign Strategy Manager will plan, review, and analyze campaign results for Fortune 500 company and drive company growth through improved acquisition processes.
This role will provide analytic leadership to guide and enhance the Targeting and Strategy processes for Email and Direct Mail operations.
· Guide and direct the planning, targeting, testing and review of email and direct mail campaigns
· Work with internal Analytics Team and outside agencies to optimize marketing efforts
· Identify and develop new targeting approaches and strategies to better pinpoint prospective population
· Review and enhance targeting criteria and processes to improve response rates
· Analyze campaign response data to measure campaign effectiveness.
· Monitor campaign response results to identify trends and changes and make recommendations to improve acquisition and conversion rates
· 3+ years’ experience in marketing analytics in direct mail or email environment
· Hands on experience with SAS or SQL to pull data and analyze data output
· Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
· Demonstrated ability to create and maintain effective business partnerships
· Excellent project management skills
· Ability to articulate complex analytics to non-technical audience
· Able to present strategy and recommendations to management
· BS in Business, Finance, Marketing, Statistics, or related field
Position is hybrid with ability to work onsite for 2 days a week in one of following locations: - Wilmington, DE; Boston, MA; Salt Lake City, UT; Indianapolis, IN.