System / BI Analyst LT Contract
Develops design and functional specifications, produces deliverables and assists in post implementation support and system enhancements.
· Responsible for selecting appropriate C.A.S.E. tools to develop systems and software.
· Responsible for gathering, compiling and synthesizing information for technology processes and systems.
· Conduct ad hoc data analysis and data quality investigations
· Monitor current KPIs; process trends and quality
· Maintain documentation to enable stakeholders to get the most out of self-serve reporting tools
· Data visualization
· 3-6 years of systems analysis/programming experience
· Experience in client/server environments
· Implementation and support of resource planning
· Assist with operations and troubleshoot technology operations for sales automation, marketing, financial and distribution systems
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with analytical approach to problem solving
· Ability to work in a rapidly changing and fast paced environment
· Self-motivated, highly organized, and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
·Degree in technical area, (Computer Science, Math or Science, Engineering)